FOROALTURAS

¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Descubre y debate la estatura real y el peso real de las celebridades

Evolución de vuestra altura con los años - (Edad y altura)

khaled taban
    khaled taban
    Novat@

Evolución de vuestra altura con los años - (Edad y altura) - Página 26 Empty Re: Evolución de vuestra altura con los años - (Edad y altura)

Mensaje por khaled taban Jue Oct 07, 2021 4:56 pm

keisuke escribió:
    khaled taban escribió:
    keisuke escribió:
    khaled taban escribió:It would be great to discuss how common is a height like 5ft7 among the young generation. The average height has increased much for the young, but that height is still very common I thought.
    where i live, and it's only my experience and mi opinion the majority of young men  are above 1,70.
    of course still exist people under that height but are very few.

I feel like you didn't understand. I never said there are a majority. But there are common as hell and I'm here speaking about 170 cm in particular.
    sorry, but in spanish language "common "means there are enough people of that height.

Really? I've never know what common means in Spanish. Just saying in the U.S. it's like 15-20% of men are 5ft7 or shorter , so they are not a majority but it is common and most people agree upon that. You may think 15 or 20 is small percentage to be "Common", but for the U.S. who has over 300 million populations, that's considered common.

Btw your comment is literally disgusting.

Admin

Evolución de vuestra altura con los años - (Edad y altura) - Página 26 Empty Re: Evolución de vuestra altura con los años - (Edad y altura)

Mensaje por Admin Jue Oct 07, 2021 4:58 pm

khaled taban escribió:
    keisuke escribió:
    khaled taban escribió:
    keisuke escribió:
    khaled taban escribió:It would be great to discuss how common is a height like 5ft7 among the young generation. The average height has increased much for the young, but that height is still very common I thought.
    where i live, and it's only my experience and mi opinion the majority of young men  are above 1,70.

I feel like you didn't understand. I never said there are a majority. But there are common as hell and I'm here speaking about 170 cm in particular.
    sorry, but in spanish language "common "means there are enough people of that height.

Really? I've never know what common means in Spanish. Just saying in the U.S. it's like 15-20% of men are 5ft7 or shorter , so they are not a majority but it is common and most people agree upon that. You may think 15 or 20 is small percentage to be "Common", but for the U.S. who has over 300 million populations, that's considered common.
    It is the same.
    Common is the same as usual in Spanish. Not majority but it is not rare
    khaled taban
    khaled taban
    Novat@

Mensaje por khaled taban Jue Oct 07, 2021 5:01 pm

Admin escribió:
    khaled taban escribió:
    keisuke escribió:
    khaled taban escribió:
    keisuke escribió:

It is the same.

Definitely. He thinks those guys don't exist and rare. I know what it means but @keisuke was really disrespectful in that comment.

Experto en estaturas

Mensaje por keisuke Jue Oct 07, 2021 5:12 pm

khaled taban escribió:
    Admin escribió:
    khaled taban escribió:
    keisuke escribió:
    khaled taban escribió:
    keisuke escribió:

It is the same.

Definitely. He thinks those guys don't exist and rare. I know what it means but @keisuke was really disrespectful in that comment.
    you were talking about young people, and here young people the most of them are above 1,70.
    @taturas one day explained the case of his classmates with their hieght and was very similar to i am saying.

Experto en estaturas

Mensaje por keisuke Jue Oct 07, 2021 5:13 pm

Admin escribió:
    khaled taban escribió:
    keisuke escribió:
    Admin escribió:I think youngsters height has definitely stopped in Spain. Years ago youth teams players were a little bit taller. Nowadays you find more 5'6 and 5'5 players
    for that reason working men have a very close height than young men. my brother is 63 years old and with 5 10 NEVER called him "tall".

5ft10 is not a tall height for males in the western world. It is above average in the eastern world. For a girl, that's actually really tall (the 98% percentage).

Sometimes a 5ft10 guy feels tall, sometimes short, but mostly average. My doctor told me once "  5ft10 is the standard for the natural, healthy and mediocre guy". So if you are below that, chance are you will have a tough and miserable life.

Insulting, fake, and disgusting those bolded words.

I have close friends and mates under 5'9 and myself I am 5'9

Poor people whiny and immature people who give so much importance to height
    that doctor is my heroe.

Novat@

Mensaje por khaled taban Jue Oct 07, 2021 5:19 pm

keisuke escribió:
    khaled taban escribió:
    Admin escribió:
    khaled taban escribió:
    keisuke escribió:
    khaled taban escribió:
    keisuke escribió:

It is the same.

you were talking about young people, and here young people the most of them are above 1,70.
    @taturas one day explained the case of his classmates with their hieght and was very similar to i am saying.

Most and common are two different things. 5ft7 is definitely not a rare height for guys in most parts of the world and especially not in Spain. I live in Israel and here it is fairly common here, that being said the U.S. and Israel both have close average height. When I was living in the US, I felt 5ft7 is a common height but disturbed on larger scale. It was rare in some states like Texas though. I respect your opinion, but I spot every person I see every day and I could say that there are MANY guys who are a couple on inches shorter than me. If you don't believe me, It's okay. You are free to believe whatever you want.

Experto en estaturas

Mensaje por keisuke Jue Oct 07, 2021 5:28 pm

i believe you and i agree with you it can be seen young men of 1,70 but ithink there are very small percentage
    since when do you live in israel?

Novat@

Mensaje por khaled taban Jue Oct 07, 2021 5:34 pm

keisuke escribió:i believe you and i agree with you it can be seen young men of 1,70 but ithink there are very small percentage

I moved to Israel three years ago. very small percentage? Probably. As common as 6'1" guys.

Simple Mathematics (Average: 5'10", 5'10" + 3" = 6'1", 5'10" - 3"= 5'7") So if 5ft7 is small percentage then so is 6'1".
    Case closed!

I've said I live in Israel many times before, surprised that you don't know.

Experto en estaturas

Mensaje por keisuke Jue Oct 07, 2021 5:43 pm

khaled taban escribió:
    keisuke escribió:i believe you and i agree with you it can be seen young men of 1,70 but ithink there are very small percentage

I moved to Israel three years ago. very small percentage? Probably. As common as 6'1" guys.

Simple Mathematics (Average: 5'10", 5'10" + 3" = 6'1", 5'10" - 3"= 5'7") So if 5ft7 is small percentage then so is 6'1".
    Case closed!

I've said I live in Israel many times before, surprised that you don't know.
    for writing in this forum is good, only one hour of difference.

Experto en estaturas

Mensaje por keisuke Jue Oct 07, 2021 7:08 pm

keisuke escribió:
    Admin escribió:
    khaled taban escribió:
    keisuke escribió:
    Admin escribió:I think youngsters height has definitely stopped in Spain. Years ago youth teams players were a little bit taller. Nowadays you find more 5'6 and 5'5 players
    for that reason working men have a very close height than young men. my brother is 63 years old and with 5 10 NEVER called him "tall".

5ft10 is not a tall height for males in the western world. It is above average in the eastern world. For a girl, that's actually really tall (the 98% percentage).

Sometimes a 5ft10 guy feels tall, sometimes short, but mostly average. My doctor told me once "  5ft10 is the standard for the natural, healthy and mediocre guy". So if you are below that, chance are you will have a tough and miserable life.

Insulting, fake, and disgusting those bolded words.

I have close friends and mates under 5'9 and myself I am 5'9

Poor people whiny and immature people who give so much importance to height
    that doctor is my heroe.
    Palabras muy sabías las de ese doctor.

Enterao en estaturas

Mensaje por Stallion Joker Jue Oct 07, 2021 8:11 pm

Me divierto leyendo los comentarios tanto los antiguos como los nuevos 😂
    Vitwilinekko
    Vitwilinekko
    Novat@

Mensaje por Vitwilinekko Vie Oct 08, 2021 1:05 am

Si jajajaj

Enterao en estaturas

Mensaje por Stallion Joker Sáb Oct 09, 2021 10:07 pm

Última edición por Stallion Joker el Lun Oct 11, 2021 9:55 pm, editado 1 vez
    Tony 2316

Mensaje por Tony 2316 Dom Oct 10, 2021 12:40 am

Tony 2316 escribió:Creen que pueda llegar al 1.80?
    Mi papá mide:1.79 y mi mamá:1.55 mi hermano de 25 años:1.75 mi mamá dice que iba a ser más alto pero empezó a tomar y fumar a los 16 y creo que creció hasta los 19 y mi crecimiento ha Sido :
    12 años:entre 1.53-1.56
    13 años:1.61-1.63
    14 años:1.64-1.67
    15 años:1.70
    16 años y 4 meses:1.71:6
    Soy el de este comentario y quiero decir que actualmente tengo 16 años y 6 meses y creo que he crecido algo tengo un amigo que mide 1.72 y yo soy más alto que el y mi hermano mide 1.74 y a veces me veo más alto que el entonces supongo que mido 1.73-1.74 más nose creen que tenga posibilidades de llegar 1.80?
    keisuke
    keisuke
    Experto en estaturas

Mensaje por keisuke Dom Oct 10, 2021 8:34 am

Ojalá,tony pero no lo podemos saber.

Experto en estaturas

Mensaje por Carlos82 Dom Oct 10, 2021 8:46 am

Tony 2316 escribió:
    Mi papá mide:1.79 y mi mamá:1.55 mi hermano de 25 años:1.75 mi mamá dice que iba a ser más alto pero empezó a tomar y fumar a los 16 y creo que creció hasta los 19 y mi crecimiento ha Sido :
    Soy el de este comentario y quiero decir que actualmente tengo 16 años y 6 meses y creo que he crecido algo tengo un amigo que mide 1.72 y yo soy más alto que el y mi hermano mide 1.74 y a veces me veo más alto que el t entonces supongo que mido 1.73-1.74 más nose creen que tenga posibilidades de llegar 1.80?

Aún te queda por crecer. Yo a los 13 medía 1.69 m, y me he quedado en estatura media superior
    Nehemías
    Nehemías
    Lucero de estaturas

Mensaje por Nehemías Dom Oct 10, 2021 1:14 pm

Carlos82 escribió:
    Tony 2316 escribió:
    Soy el de este comentario y quiero decir que actualmente tengo 16 años y 6 meses y creo que he crecido algo tengo un amigo que mide 1.72 y yo soy más alto que el y mi hermano mide 1.74 y a veces me veo más alto que el t entonces supongo que mido 1.73-1.74 más nose creen que tenga posibilidades de llegar 1.80?

Aún te queda por crecer. Yo a los 13 medía 1.69 m, y me he quedado en estatura media superior

Jajaja Carlos cambiaste tus términos de "me considero de estatura media" a "me considero de estatura media superior", jajaja, eres un personaje Carlos.
    Nehemías
    Nehemías
    Lucero de estaturas

Mensaje por Nehemías Dom Oct 10, 2021 1:25 pm

Carlos82 escribió:
    Axel escribió:Encontre mi libreta de salud.
    9 años 135 cm 29,5 kilos
    10 años 146 cm 34,5 kilos
    11 años 152 cm y 37,9 kilos
    12 años 1,56 cm 42,9 kilos
    13 años 166,5 cm y 51,9 kilos
    A los 14 no tengo datos.
    15 años 1,74 y 58,3 kilos
    Supongo que mas a finales de los 15 llegue a los 175
    Luego a los 16 ya habre medido 178 finales y ahi me quede

A los 13 yo medía 1.69 m

Yo medía 1.69 mts a los 13 años y 6 meses aproximadamente y a los 14 ya medía 1.72 mas o menos xD.
    Alexis
    Alexis
    Lucero de estaturas

Mensaje por Alexis Dom Oct 10, 2021 1:35 pm

Bueno y yo al cumplir los 13 169 es una putada porque parecia q minimo llegaria a 183 o asi pero no, aun espero el milagro
    keisuke
    keisuke
    Experto en estaturas

Mensaje por keisuke Dom Oct 10, 2021 2:23 pm

Alexis escribió:Bueno y yo al cumplir los 13 169 es una putada porque parecia q minimo llegaria a 183 o asi pero no, aun espero el milagro
    ¿Cuánto mides?

Lucero de estaturas

Mensaje por Alexis Dom Oct 10, 2021 2:38 pm

177,5-178
    keisuke
    keisuke
    Experto en estaturas

Mensaje por keisuke Dom Oct 10, 2021 2:49 pm

Alexis escribió:177,5-178
    Al menos no eres bajo.

Experto en estaturas

Mensaje por Carlos82 Dom Oct 10, 2021 2:51 pm

Alexis escribió:Bueno y yo al cumplir los 13 169 es una putada porque parecia q minimo llegaria a 183 o asi pero no, aun espero el milagro

Yo medía eso a los 13 años, 1.69 m. Y ahora, 1.83 m
    Carlos82
    Carlos82
    Experto en estaturas

Mensaje por Carlos82 Dom Oct 10, 2021 2:52 pm

Nehemías escribió:
    Carlos82 escribió:
    Tony 2316 escribió:

Jajaja Carlos cambiaste tus términos de "me considero de estatura media" a "me considero de estatura media superior", jajaja, eres un personaje Carlos.

Soy algo alto, de hecho, soy más alto que tú
    Alexis
    Alexis
    Lucero de estaturas

Mensaje por Alexis Dom Oct 10, 2021 2:56 pm

keisuke escribió:
    Alexis escribió:177,5-178
    Al menos no eres bajo.
    Ya pero es decepcionante, jode que me iguale o supere la gente que torreaba a los 13

Fecha y hora actual: Dom Sep 08, 2024 2:37 am